Friday, February 10, 2012

Projects

We are going to be starting on lots of house projects over the next month or so.

Finish attic- I can not wait to do the boys attic bedroom. They are going to love it. Hopefully, it will make bedtime easier as well.

Build bunk beds for boys- Nathan wants bunk beds so badly. I really hope to get Adrian working on them this weekend. I am actually thinking about having him teach me how to build of it.

Playhouse bed for the girls- I am super excited about this one. We got the idea from Ana Whites Homemaking blog. . I can't wait to get it built so that we can decorate it!



Chicken coop- they are seriously getting stinky and they are almost big enough to kick out of the house.

Rabbit coop- for our meat rabbits. Yes, we are going to eat bunnies.

I would also like him to build us a bed frame and headboard for our bed. I got that idea from Ana's blog as well. Farmhouse bed
h

We also need to finish the kitchen cabinets and paint the entire house.

Garden season is rapidly approaching (even thought the ground hog saw his shadow this morning). Seeds need to be ordered.

I




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment